Student Spotlight: Jillian Beaupain, CE 2020

STUDENT SPOTLIGHT: Jillian Beaupain, CE 2020

What is your favorite part of engineering?

Being able to help the world, improve technology and improve people's lives

What is the best thing about Purdue and/or why?

The connections and people that are here to support me

Tell us about a fun memory of your time at Purdue!

My bff/last year roommate Miranda would come back at midnight after drinking coffee and keep me up and meeting her!

Why do you love Purdue ?

Because there's so many opportunities

What sorts of things are you involved in on campus?

Phi Sigma Rho, Higher Ground Dance Company, WE Link

Fun fact?

I have a black cat named Spooky!

Favorite class and why?

CGT164 (graphics in civil engineering and construction) because I discovered my love for drawing on the computer and what I might want to do with my life!

Best advice you received for college?

It's OK to ask for help when you need it!

Advice would you give to an incoming student?

It's ok to fail! Don't be ashamed if you need to retake a class!


Check back every Tuesday for more student spotlights!

-Compiled by Allison Meyer

Stay Connected with Purdue WIEP!
Twitter@PurdueWIEP
Instagram@PurdueWIEP
Email: purdue.welink@gmail.com
Blog: purduewiep.blogspot.com



Post a Comment

0 Comments