International Student Spotlight: Reshma Sudhesh

International Student Spotlight: Reshma Sudhesh

What is your favorite part of engineering?

I love how we work in groups a lot.  It gives me the opportunity to learn from others, and group work teaches you how to get along with people because it's a necessary skill.  Engineering projects at Purdue prepare you for the real world, where you'll meet people with different interests.

What is the best thing about Purdue and why?

There's a variety of people with many different interests! Choosing to interact with people outside of engineering is a great opportunity to grow by branching out.  It's important that I'm here for a degree and the experience.

What sort of things are you involved in on campus?
Purdue Student Government! I get to see how campus works and what Purdue students want.  Also, I got to meet Mitch Daniels!

Fun fact about yourself?
I'm the only grandchild.


Reshma Sudhesh, ME '19


What is your favorite class and why?
Thermodynamics was my favorite.  While it was difficult, it was so interesting and made me want to pursue the subject and do more with it.

What is the best advice you received for college?
Get involved day 1; college is about more than just a grade.

Anything else you think prospective students should know?
Study abroad!  It was such a great experience to be pushed out of your comfort zone and get closer to the people you got with.

Stay Connected with Purdue WIEP!
Twitter@PurdueWIEP
Instagram@PurdueWIEP





Post a Comment

0 Comments